Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Circumcision

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

so... if ur registered.... how is it? :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 AcEy

Yea i had the ole *snip* myself when I was about 4 for medical reasons, im nearly 17 now so It doesnt bother me as much, Its just the fact that i didnt have the option which pissed me off. Ive had no problems with it and ive had no "fondu/cheeze" problems so far :D. I do believe that it shoulnt be done unless its medically needed. Its great now that people have the knowledge but When I was younger It lead to strange questions being thrown around along the urinal wall :P. Dont sweat it btw. You may not get as much pleaseure out of sex but the sensation and the orgasm are still there, And you can go a bit further and please the lades ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I had the snip when I was 20 for the same reasons as the poster. They stitched me up with these dissolvable stitches. So after about a week they're gone. Took about a month to heal 100% taking salt water baths for the first few days and wrapped up in cotton wool for about 5 days afterwards. It will be "uncomfortable" for a few months after as your knob gets used to being exposed to the elements and rubbing off your boxers. Personally, I'd wear briefs to keep your meat and two veg from moving around too much till you get used to it. As far as pain, there was none to be honest.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

What Tincool said. But it can take longer for the stitches to all fall out (up to a month) and the wound reshapes itself for a long time afterwards (up to a year+).

The sensitivity is a bitch for about a week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Originally posted by AcEy
    ......It lead to strange questions being thrown around along the urinal wall
    Yipes, I'd be right frightened if someone started discussing my lizard at the urinal wall.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 482 ✭✭spooiirt!!

jeez, theres a lot of people on boards who are circumcised!! i wouldnt do it, im not lettin anyone near my dick with any sort of sharp instrument.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 AcEy

Yipes, I'd be right frightened if someone started discussing my lizard at the urinal wall.
    , i forgot , they were talking of the ungodly size :D

Advertisement