Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pharoah

Options
  • 17-01-2001 10:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 37

In pharoah on the pc my cities keep on getting disease even though i have loads of physicians,Bazzars and water supplys.Can anyone give me advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Void

You need Apothecaries to get rid of malaria.
    Make sure the doctors/apothecaries are walking by your houses, sometimes they wander around the wrong bits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

hmmmm talkin about pharoah i was never able to build monuments.
    i would lay the foundations ,have the stone and materials and nobody would build anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Void

You need stonemasons to lay the blocks, workers to haul them and carpenters to build ramps. Also, Mastabas use bricks, only pyramids use stone/limestone/granite.

To get stonemasons/carpents you need to build guilds - select "Construction Guilds" from the industry menu. Workers are supplied by workcamps...

Advertisement