Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerry V Cork

• 28-01-2003 2:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

the NFL kicks off this weekend...
    Will cork try and reclaim some pride or this another trainig match for kerry ?

I would like to promote the GAA board for any football or hurling fans ... there is a thread here to post your preditctions

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78690

Up the Kingdome

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Go spam somewhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

yeah infairness its not SPAM.

Go annoy someone else. Are you from cork by any cance ? feeling bitter ?

Need to be told many times before it sinks in yeah ? Where would you be from ? Who fuckin cares ?

Can I talk about the forums I mod in your forum ?

you can talk about anything you like in the forum I mod. As long as its related to GAA in some way...

Now I was talking about Cork and Kerry and seeing as my family come from castleisland and I am a part time kerry supporter I thought I would try and drum up some banter....I enjoy banter.
    now as far as I know im likely to find people from Cork and kerry in the forum labelled "south"...can you see the logic.

If there is a rule about talking about subjects that have their own forum...or if there is a rule about never recommending another Boards.ie forum I am unaware of it. If I broke a rule, Im sure im sorry.

Your an angry person arent you....

I have just noticed you mod GLB, I would love to here about life in the GAA if you are GLB…I have often wondered if there is a community for such people. If you have the time I invite you to post.

Now I doubt Im going to get much banter from this thread now..So Ill stop posting here. but thanks for helping

• Advertisement

and you had to post in the GLB forum didn't you. Coincidence ....

Me angry ? Not a chance. I just don't like you.

actually its not a Coincidence, I looked at the boards you were a mod of and started reading some threads...which are very interesting...well some of them. I enjoyed the questions thread so much I decided to ask a question I have often wondered about. As for not liking me, Im very upset...could you take it back
    ....if you dont I may be upset for sometime to come.

you are an angry person...but I say use the anger !!
    (which in fairness you do)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

the first kerryman psychologist? maybe...

the last kerryman psychologist? hopefully :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

Originally posted by Alany
    the NFL kicks off this weekend...
    Will cork try and reclaim some pride or this another trainig match for kerry ?

This should be a great league opener........... and fairly historic that it will be played under lights for the first time at the redeveloped Pairc Ui Rinn.

Will I be there on Saturday night.............Definitely.
    Will Paidi's "F---ing Animals" beat us ............Probably.:mad:

yeah..I think that floodlight thing could become an great tradition
    just like friday nights for european rugby ..I have never seen a floodlit gaa match...and yeah I reckon the Kingdome boys will run out winners.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 damutznutz_2000

theres no use in cork showing up.just gonna hammer them anyway,this way they might have some pride left.i know johno and pauidi and there sure we can get the win

I doubt Cork are that afraid of Kerry...sure they will loose but it wont be easy. I cant see Kerry ever having it that easy again..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,223 ✭✭✭pro_gnostic_8

You've gone very quiet all of a sudden, Damutz! :D

Damn, I'm regretting now I didn't avail of some of the 7/4 that was freely available.

BTW, I ran into Paidi after the game up in Barrack Street. He was cutting the tape at the official opening (under new ownership) of the Brown Derby pub. I used to love that pub when it was run by Cathy and Noel but now it has been yuppiefied with a consequent price increase of 25 cent a pint. ......(my views on drink prices are well known to regular visitors to this board!)

Anyway, 4-08 to 1-09 ....... a famous victory.

Yeah I couldnt have gotten this one more wrong.

The dubs lost, Kerry lost....bad bad day for me.
    still the foodlight thing looked great ! I hope to see flood lights at grounds all around ireland soon !

Well done cork ( Fu*Kers) Great display

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

Originally posted by rymus
    the first kerryman psychologist? maybe...

the last kerryman psychologist? hopefully :D

i resent that, :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

Originally posted by Carbine
    i resent that, :(

mee too!

where did Tommy go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Carbiens

i dont know

was he the devil?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

I don't know.