Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

!Free Gig! Sundogs + Murder Of Crows & Rapture (For FREE). This Sat Live @ Dorans

Options
  • 28-01-2003 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭

Sundogs,
    + Murder Of Crows & Rapture.
    All Live @ Eamonn Dorans this Saturday 1st Feb

The first 3 people to mail us @ (sundogsd@hotmail.com) saying they wanna go will get a set of double free passes. Now ya can't say fairer then that.
    Keep an ear out for some of our new tracks which will be kindly aired by those lovely people on Phantom soon.

www.sundogsband.com
    www.sundogs.irl.com (Coming Soon)

And before they ask all Phantom Dj's obviously are always welcome guests. Just give me a shout.

Cheers,
    Neil_B

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Neil! You get a slap on the back of the hand from me for false advertising! I was all excited thinking that this was a free gig...but no...t'was not to be when I read your post. I've got to go to a 21st that night that I don't want to go to at all but I'm gonna be in Dorans at some stage so get your hand ready...:p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

curse you
    /me shakes fist at Neil
    i have tickets for idlewild(not that thats a bad thing)
    when are you on? i might be down afterwards :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

Hope to be there man - a certain ex band member is getting married that day, so with a bit of luck I'll get back in time!

Plus, from all accounts Rapture rock too....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Neil_B

Well All ya had to do was mail me to get in free! Well be in the first few people to mail me. And to all that did we'll see ya there and cheers for the interest. If ya can't make it enjoy your night and sure we might catch ya next time around.
    Wools send her my regards man and enjoy it.
    Yes "Rapture" do indeed rock and so do the Crow's.
    We always try to get bands to play with us that we also enjoy and to make it an enjoyable night.
    Neil_B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

fancy that now.

Roxy

• Advertisement

Well mail me so Roxy. And sure we'll sort it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

no I just meant fancy that now. y'know

sound

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 babstar

Woolly...can I just say:
    "Please refrain frmo viewing non-work related sites during working hours"

Regards,
    the boss

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭Wools

So fire me... i dare ya! This place would fall apart without my level head and steady leadership qualities.....:cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement