Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Musitainment. From us. To you.

Options
  • 28-01-2003 4:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭

66e will be live in Tower Records this Friday 31st January with a short, sharp piece of musitainment at 6pm. A billion thank you’s to everyone who has supported ‘I died in a movie’ and helped it into the chart in Tower.

There will be free Kiwi fruits, candy bars, and beat up Stephen King novels for all who attend.

Be well

Du sixti sicks ulectrik

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

I'm there.... well obvoisly not right now... but i will be there... when the time comes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

I finish my sh1tty job for ever on friday at 5pm. On to pastures new.
    Only round the corner so ill be there!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭Gar_ptc

I shall try to be there,cos i will be high,drunk and most happy

and im unsure if im listening to phantomfm on line or what...its weird...the quality is good,and im not used to phantom with good quality!

jive jazz 66e

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Somebody e-mail the66electric@hotpress.com on Friday morning and remind me to get Kiwi fruits, will you?

Greatly appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Wilbert

Is this the same 66electric who used to be Rudy who had a certain Michael Pope as a band member?
    If so, then hello to you Michael from Wil in Colaiste Dhulaigh (and also Settler).
    Hope to pop in and see you guys on Friday.
    Good luck.

• Advertisement

Well that is true in parts, and woefully inaccurate in others. Either way, i have succeeded in moving my thread up and perpetuating my own self interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Manics

See you there, buddy!:cool:

Yes, yes you will. If i go to sleep now it might come faster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

get kiwi fruits! still trying to find out what candy bars you're giving away...

You'll have to wait and see.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 helenloves

Hey 66!

Have you got a website or photos or mps's of your band?

The website is being built at the moment and right now its just a frankly embarrasing construction page with silly, silly, silly pictures. Me thinks you can download an MP3 of one of the tracks off the EP if you go to Soundweb.ie and click on MP3's and see what you think.

lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 helenloves

Can I see the silly pictures?

h.

Oh balls yeah, i forgot to put the address up. www.the66electric.com.

excellent.

Oh, sorry, wrong number...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Gary D

the in-store in tower was really good liked the last song you played alot. Signing autographs afterwards and everything jaysus man the day someone asks for my autograph i'll be laughing.
    I was a bit surprised at the number of hoodied fans though but its all good,anyway keep it up twas musitainment alright. fair play!

thanks alot man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Al Higgins

It was a good one and thanks to everyone that turned up and bought cd's.

Signing cd's was perhaps the most bizarre experience I've ever had,Just don't feel like we deserve that kind of admiration for having released only one cd,but we were flattered.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Sir

What happened to the chocolate bars???!!!

Bitterly disappointed was i!

Advertisement