Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bnp

Options
  • 28-01-2003 4:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭

hmmmm, this from a party beginning to rear its ugly head again at local level in the UK.:confused: ...................should this be in the humor section? http://www.ulsterbnp.com/sinnfeinoath.html

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

Personally I find little difference in the ethos of the BNP and the Orange Order for example.

Ostensibly, both groups are for all intents and purposes quasi-Nazi*, demi-Orwellian entities.

*This has to be an all time record for invoking Goodwin's law.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 836 ✭✭✭Snowball

Originally posted by Typedef
    Personally I find little difference in the ethos of the BNP and the Orange Order for example.

Ostensibly, both groups are for all intents and purposes quasi-Nazi*, demi-Orwellian entities.

*This has to be an all time record for invoking Goodwin's law.
    lol pld

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,818 ✭✭✭Bateman

In fairness, its gaining more and more support, its a worrying trend, although I can't see them making much headway in Ulster.

Advertisement