Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFa 2003 game play help :(

Options
  • 28-01-2003 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Yah i know game sucks but no other footy games for PC , but seriously how do you head the ball???

I just won the league ,Uefa cup and FA cup with Man Utd scored tonnes of goals on Semi Pro and never once headed the ball ,its meant to be pass/change player but they either chest it or the other guy heads it.

How do you really head the ball ????

kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

tis your *through pass* button KdjaC.
    Gotta bash the crap outta the controller to get it to work.
    Works best in a 2-player tbh.

Majorty o the time, 'puter will win the header anyways. better to let him do so and then nick it off him!

You know how to change game type from Arcade settings to Simulation settings??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

I've got it for the cube and the way u do is press the button before yur player is even visible on screen. if u press it when yur player has just come on to the screen its usually too late CPU player will win. While we're on the subject how do u do skill moves,lollipops, double-drag backs etc. what does the c-stick or right analogue for xbox and ps2 do other than ballspin?

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Guy Incognito

I have it for the Gamecube too. I read on some site a while back that you can't make a player head the ball unless you're challenging for the ball with an opponent, otherwise you just chest it / control it. Seems to be the case in the matches I've played anyway.

You can do overheads when the ball is coming to you in the air in the midfield though. Looks great but the ball usually ends up nowhere near any of your own players.

And the C-stick does the skill moves but it only does certain moves for certain players. I think it's something like the top players (Zidane, Henry...) can do the most spectacular ones and the average player does a sidestep or something. I don't bother with them really, the C-stick is in an awkward place when you're trying to do something quickly tbh.

Advertisement