Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP WITH THIS FESTERING ****E

Options
  • 22-01-2001 7:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭

Ok im talking I.G.I here i did like this game alot untill i reached kill ek and find the bomb What utter ****esniffingtrash ek the invincible for a game that bills itself as realism on a stick this is bloody stupid example take 5 mins to even get to her then when you do you cant kill her with conventional weapons ??????So what i want to know is how do you kill her im not one for cheating but when 4 rounds of a draganof to the forhead followed by 2 propeled nades from a m16 followed by a full clip from said m16 [this was just 1 of many attempts]couldnt kill some anemic ***** in a skimpy jump suit armed with a glock [and this is realistic] Ive tried everything i can think of but nothing works and to be honest i just cant be arsed to put anymore time on this crap.
    As i said good game shame they used the impossible to kill trick shows that they were under pressure to release it quick or they just ran out of ideas at least with S.O.F the end of level baddy had enough armour to almost get away with this lame crap

Stone

So k cracked it still bloody stupid that a sniper riffle wont kill her but a jackhammer will go figure ?

[This message has been edited by THE SPERMINATOR (edited 23-01-2001).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Ah for fu<ks sake Sperminator!!!! Thanks.

I now present a pic of Sperminator still trying feverishly to finish Project IGI which HE JUST SPOILT FOR SEVERAL PEOPLE!!!!11!

b.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

ffs you ****ers, you could have stopped reading, stop being so over dramitic and get over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

You can kill her if you use that mad poweful shotgun, the name of it escapes me (not the conventional one) ah yes ... Jack Hammer. But, once you kill her about 20 guys flood in to the room, ****ing screwed if I can get passed that bit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

do the words ***warning spoiler***

mean anything to you

MUPPET

is there much point in me playing on with this game now that i know the end.

jagsig.jpg

[This message has been edited by [SN]JAG (edited 24-01-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Grrrrr ffs!!!!!!

ooooh i'm so mad i think i'm gonna explode!!!!!!!! mad.gif

boom

glassesprv.gif
    Sweeet

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭THE SPERMINATOR

Hahaha love the photo caute me on 1 of my better days.

Soz if you feel ive spoilt it.It wasnt my intention i was driven by madness.Besides who says thats the end of the game ?????????????????????? mahahaha shall i realy spoil it naaaaaaaaa

Stone biggrin.gif

PS hiya tincool hehehe do the words warning spoiler me anything to you lol.

[This message has been edited by THE SPERMINATOR (edited 26-01-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

have to agree, i was stuck on that part. nice one man, thanks for spoiling it for me....

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

ok if you want to complete it theres a glitch that makes it handy simply go to the top left hand corner of the room you enter b4 meeting EKK and the ladder symbol should come up press the action key and u will magically go thru the wall and into the room where u meet EKK but EKK doesnt show so you can then plant proximity mines where she appears then go back up the ladder into the room and back out (this time thru the door) and Ekk will appear and if u have planted the mines right will only be able to take a couple of shots to kill her and this leaves you with enough ammo to take out the rest of the soldiers!

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

woohoo magical wall transportation.
    this game sounds great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by draffodx:
    and the ladder symbol should come up press the action key and u will magically go thru the wall and into the room where u meet EKK but EKK doesnt show so you can then plant proximity mines where she appears then go back up the ladder into the room and back out (this time thru the door) and Ekk will appear and if u have planted the mines right will only be able to take a couple of shots to kill her and this leaves you with enough ammo to take out the rest of the soldiers!

</font>

Realism my bollo<ks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement