Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Magic: the gathering

Options
  • 29-01-2003 12:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

is there any sort of Trading Card Game board?
    would many people be interested.. i know i would..
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

I'd read it, wouldn't post too much though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

so any hope?
    are people interested?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Sorry for digging this back up but wanted to voice my opinion that it sounds like a good idea. if it does already exsist im very sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

I think this is a good idea. I just replied to a post on After Hours regarding Magic: The Gathering... since the Games forum is for computer/video games, CCGs (collectible card games) could certainly use a home.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

yes give MTG a proper home :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Lyconix
    I think this is a good idea. I just replied to a post on After Hours regarding Magic: The Gathering... since the Games forum is for computer/video games, CCGs (collectible card games) could certainly use a home.

The Games forum is actually for games of all shapes and sizes. From chess to Duke Nukem Forever. That's why it's called Games and not Computer/Video Games. You're more than welcome to discuss your card fetishes there :)

addtoast.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 295 ✭✭Tails

Love the irony of using "the gathering" cards amp, but if the game has inspired such artistic ideas amongst the boards members then as sionnach said give it a proper home!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Lyconix

Originally posted by amp
    The Games forum is actually for games of all shapes and sizes. From chess to Duke Nukem Forever. That's why it's called Games and not Computer/Video Games. You're more than welcome to discuss your card fetishes there :)

Point taken. However, I just took a look at the Games board, and virtually the entire first page of it is populated with posts regarding computer/video games. A post on some particular aspect of a collectible card game such as Magic could drown in a sea of pixellated gaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

k amp ill give discussing MTG in games a try and see how it goes :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Question,

Who is this "amp" person, anyway ?... me thinks Bard should deal with him!.

P. [Finally cracked]:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by Paddy20
    Question,

Who is this "amp" person, anyway ?... me thinks Bard should deal with him!.

P. [Finally cracked]:eek:

Fight your own battles Paddy. Wage your own campaigns. Invoke your own gathering cards. Be your own twit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

or you could try the RPG section :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

Twit, Eh!,

Its a divorce then.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by Bard
    Fight your own battles Paddy. Wage your own campaigns. Invoke your own gathering cards. Be your own twit.

lol

Be all that you can be

• Closed Accounts Posts: 526 ✭✭✭dendenz

the game forum would allow us to discuss it , I think there is probably a couple more players knocling arounud on the board

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I think this could maybe be part of a Collectibles forum of some kind.

I've a billion new forum requests to consider so bear with us...

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement