Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PacMan

Options
  • 26-01-2001 10:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Does anybody know where I can get a copy of the original PacMan game. Not the later versions or 3d stuff. I'm looking for one that is as close to the original arcade game as possible. biggrin.gif

}:-)

Chapter Fifteen,Elementary Necromancy', she read out loud. 'Lesson One:
    Correct Use of Shovel...'
    -- (Terry Pratchett, Jingo)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Yes. Yes I do.

PAC PC is a fairly good and very faithful PAC-MAN clone and you can get it at:

http://www.scaryeire.com/downloads/games/pacpc2.zip (194Kb zip file)

Cheers,

Bard

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. -Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hmm
    seems dodgy on winME

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dr_bob

see below ;(

[This message has been edited by dr_bob (edited 30-01-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dr_bob

tried mame(or mame32)?
    emu from www.emux.com and pacman rom from www.mame.dk
    (of course Im assuming you own the original Pac-man arcade cabinet so you can legally play the emulator wink.gif)
    (...er if there's anything against posting emulator stuff here I'll remove the Post wink.gif )

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by OJ:
    hmm
    seems dodgy on winME
    </font>

I expect it would as it's a DOS-Mode game.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. -Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

hmm never actualy thought of that, me and dos don't match
    hehe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Just go out and find an Atari 2600 and a copy of the Pacman cart - dodgy old junky second hand shops will usually do you a 2600 and a shoebox full of games for about a fiver smile.gif

Advertisement