Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CTYI people

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Actually, i take everything back that i said. As soon as someone starts agreeing with me and saying i made sense is a scary moment for me.

Em, You do realise that you basically Elicited this flame war all on your own-i-o. what kind of reaction were you expecting when you come onto a board entirely populated by people who have gone to CTYI, call them all pretentious dickheads, then try to make a disclamer. For ****s sake, you're obviously gonna piss everyone off seeing as you just insulted them all you ****ing ****wit.
    I hope the profusion of ****ing stars gives you a ****ing idea of the kind of ****ing language i am using in this post. This is one of the less inventive flames i've seen, and you have yet to cop that a lot of these posts are taking the piss. such as Lordsippas. if you ever read anything on this forum before deciding to post stuff, you may notice that he always talks like that! to good friends! even in person!

Personally in all the time i've been at CTYI (2 years) the level of pretentious dickheads is reasonably low. though there are a few.

Btw, Typedef, everyone realises that the CTYI stuff is worth diddly squat, but it looks good on a CV :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

ok, so if you think we're all pretentious pricks with amazing flexibility powers (to have our heads that far up our asses, as you said...) WHY are you here and WHY are you even TRYING to talk to us??!?!?!?!
    :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

u guys need to chill. relax. or i'll some girl to give u's the twist and pull, that oughta calm u's down.

would that not make them more excited?
    u girls (if any are feuding) need to take ur period pills.

wow, you're the most considerate sensitive guy on the face of this earth. period pill? anyone?
    eXCPET! CTYI ROX DA PARTY ANY DAY OF ANYWEEK PERIOD!!

oh good, i thought we only rocked the party on sundays and every other thursday.
    thank you for enlightening us. the world is a better place now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭Barry Aldwell

We may be nerds with no social skills, but we're nerds that can spell. Except alminator, but I think he's high.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

people really really don't like me, but to be very honest... i couldn't give a flying f uck.

i'm sure you people are just as fantastic as you want to beleive you are, and indeed the CTYI is done to look good on a CV. but let me just for a moment try to drag some answeres form the very amusing posts. it seems simply that there ARE indeed some people that came out of CTYI without a supiriority complex. but i find that this little group of people has a much larger percentage of people who feel that they are simply to fantasticly intelegent for the people around them. i'm very sorry for pissing people off about this whole thing.

it makes me laugh when i read posts which completely clarify to me why i began this thread. in general you guys may not be the most modest but your so funny when your trying to use big words and the best witty reply you can come out with is a coment on spelling!

thanks for the entertainment.

• Advertisement

We use this board as a way of keeping in touch with eachother, and idiot spammers like you highlight the need for somewhere like ctyi to show us that the world isn't full of Tyrrials. You aren't forced to come here, so go find some other board that you aren't hated on and spam them.

And I wasn't being witty. I was highlighting your idiocy.

tyrrial.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,328 ✭✭✭Sev

winner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭lordsippa

Hang on, I opened stating that I was just ripping the piss! Ah but enough of this pointless fighting!

Anyway, welcome to thee Tyrrial (so long as thou are not further Terenure spawnlings come to mewl their drivel onto our small crappy piece o' the net). You've posted a bit so I'm gonna take it you'll be around here for a little while. But yeah... play nice now. And remember: I'M the troll in these parts. >)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

PS Dyslexia is not a valid excuse for posting up ****

Hic puer est stultissimus omnium!

But in order to increase the pretentious nature of us "CTYIers" I think we all should add a sentence of latin to our posts,

No. Begone Cormac you foul and inadaquate fool.

But yes, gotta agree with the stars. This thread is a wonderful vent for my arrogance. Now shut up the lot of you. FFS

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭nosmo

Originally posted by Barry Aldwell
    tyrrial.JPG
    LOL! pld

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Since when does anyone but me study Latin? Yay! I'm not as alone as I thought!

nonne Tyrrial meretrix sordidas stultisimusque est?

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

to Mystic Fibrosis (Garog), Barry Aldwell, and the other persons:
    1. i'm not diseased/high etc.
    2. i've probably been in CTYI for more years than u
    3. i can speel, though not when i'm up for more than 20hours 1 week in a row.
    4. T-guy can go screw himself.
    5. try 6th year. see how u turn out.

Alim, look at me.

I'm in 6th year, I WAS high when i did my last post and I don't sleep much either. So hence you can see your point was entirely valid because MY GOD was I talking complete drivel... or not. But it wasn't what i'd be like usually. this year is making me cranky.

oh yeh. amen brother. see Tyrrial/trash whatever u call urself. we have dead sound ppl here in CTYI.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

I stay up 20 hours every day. So your point is moot. And wow, youve been to CTYI more times. What a head start in the world of spelling. And I would have gone 3 years already, but everyone knows that story.

well. you certainly have a rod shoved well up your ass.
    Let the wars begin. i need something to distract me from ****eness of life.
    grr. bitch. cut ur hair. although, i did erect a monument to transformers armada too
    btw. my superior ctyi intellect can let me prove numerous things ur insignifigant mind couldn't hope to comprehend. and yes my speelin' is bad. why? cos unlike u, my brain works too fast for my fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

I just want to take this moment to say how much I hate people who make a big deal over spelling.
    If it still makes sense then what does it matter?

I don't mind when you can make some sense of it, but when it looks like the poster fell asleep on the keyboard and I have to stop my skim reading it annoys me.

Oh god. Roll on l337 people to make a HUGE thing out of the whole spelling thing.

Gotta go with Kate though.

Erm... <thinks>... Wait... If I'm supposedly super intelligent how come i can't read minds or at least build a robot or 50-foot syphilus cell? To rampage the city, obviously.

Oh, and to be a big spoilsport I reported the opening post of this thread. Half annoyed at stupid spamming which is actually a lot of fun until EVERYONE starts bitching again, and also just curious as to see what will happen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭SOL

evidenter, eu,
    Fronti nulla fides, ego facesso non latin
    Perhaps you'd like to teach me though?

Grr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

Grr

i agree.

GRR. indeed. txt spk is easy to understand. if ur real CTYIzens!! ****ing imposters. ur skim has to read it? WTF are u on about?
    yes it is 6.34am on a sunday morning. latin is a stupid dead language, and greek.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭smiles

Slap. Slap. Slap.

Go outside, take a deep breath and calm down. all of you.

<< Fio >>

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement