Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The countdown has begun

Options
  • 31-01-2001 7:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Well, it's been decided, as of March 2002 the dreamcast will be of no more. frown.gif

It is indeed a dark, dark day.

glassesprv.gif
    Sweeet

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

You didn't read the other thread about this, did you? Sega still have over 100 games in production for the DC, they have stocks of hardware to last until next Christmas, and the XBox is likely to be DC compatible. It's not dead... it's life, just not as we know it smile.gif

Oh, and Crazy Taxi 2, Shenmue 2 and Virtua Fighter X are all guaranteed for the console. Wh00t!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

It is indeed a dark day frown.gif
    I always saw Sega as the only decent competitor to Nintendo, besides Sony recently.
    I mean you had the Philips DVD games machine smile.gif , um, and that's it I suppose.
    Classic biggrin.gif

Nil Desperandum

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Firefox

Do you think that Pace set top box job is a good idea to license the dreamcast technology?......Hmm...no GD-Rom Drive....downloading games off the net...all sound's a bit risky.

The Xbox job sound's like a far better idea.

Advertisement