Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planetarion attack

Options
  • 09-01-2001 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭

big attack on 2morrow if any1 wants in (all us dit students along with some peeps from my galaxy )

also any1 c the info on next round
    u can shoose what galaxy u are joinin and all the top 600 planets are bein put in the same universe (there will be 2 universes smile.gif )

have bout 25 already in 1 so if any1 wants to jump in to 1 near us say so here

ill be in irc later in fortress

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

Ehmmm.....Afaik you can't decide what galaxy ye'll be in yet?

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Well our gal is getting fubar now so were ****ed, but i want to be in or at least near a predominately irish gal.

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

Personally im happy in my gal, the cluster keeps to itself but we have made enemies with one legion and one fury gal who attack us every other day, were ranked 715 so we need to climb 116 places to get into the "top" universe personally i think the new idea sucks.
    P.S. check out 32:16 (i think). Its the top gal and theres a newbie in it, think of the donations :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

It'd be fun to have a boards galaxy next round smile.gif As long as people are reasonably active we could have a lot of fun and maybe even avoid a hammering for a while smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭[BSE]Telgere

we all ready have 25 players
    we easy get another
    and we will be in with all the newbies smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

well ill join a 100% irish ga . and i know the student who play pa in carlow will like that also and i know some other irish players who would join

what type of world will we live in when there is no world ?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh i would be in for an all irish galaxy my current co-0rds are 28:25:1 (draffodx of blueamazon)

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭the fnj

Your better of in a gal with players playing on different time zones. Makes gal defence far far easier.

thefanj.gif

Clan Acid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭[BSE]Telgere

was thinkin that
    but ull find that there are always some1 on in the early hours

+ we can take apart those usaers when we arrive at work and college in the mornin as most dont log on till its evenin smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭pol

sounds good. I'm at 20:6:10

• Advertisement

Ideally i'd say you'd want about 10 CET'rs (who are on lots), 5 irish/uk players, maybe 5-8 players from accross the american time zones and a couple of others from where ever..... That'd mean the gal would nearly allways have at least a couple o peeps on....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Well, i want to stay in the gal imin now, but there would be about 10 spaces there.Plus i want all the irish gals to be in the same cluster if possible.

You can't choose your cluster afaik.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I would kill to be in a decent galaxy. My Guys didnt even help me when a ghuy in our own galaxy attacked me, Ne1 place left?

PHB, Nice galaxy, post the cords of who attacked you and I'll deal with it , as long as he's under 5 mill smile.gif

[This message has been edited by pol (edited 31-01-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

heh good idea. Im gonna stay in my galaxy cos ive been GC for 2 rounds and know all the guys pretty well at this stage. But you can count an a hand when you need it.

Snaga of Omnia
    GC 14:15 biggrin.gif

ok if you want to attack him which i would love hehe
    ok
    here are scans done so ignore if u dont need to see em:
    Sector Scan Report on 83:24:22
    Planet Name qudalopodipados Leader Mr Marsbar
    Score 2354045 Metal 682499
    Crystal 310349 Eonium 3875508
    Constructions 23 Research 20
    Metal Asteroids 75 Crystal Asteroids 27
    Eonium Asteroids 1 Unknown Asteroids 0
    Fleet Size 2154 PDS Size 650

Interceptor 594 Torpedo 405
    Warfrigate 500 Destroyer 130
    Warcruiser 216 Battleship 18
    Spider 150 Dagger 66
    Cargoship 45 Astropod 30

Laser Turret 219 EMP Turret 385
    Plasma Turret 10 Wave Jammer 36
    Ion Turret 0

hehe ne1 who wants to attack is welcome. There will be no help from the galaxy trust me.
    Thx

7.5 K ships on their way m8, (1600 Warfrigate)
    smile.gif

thx man

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement