Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Freenet - EircomNet (does it work for u?)

Options
  • 29-01-2003 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

Yes I know I've posted this before but I still haven't solved the issue so humour me.

I have one question - Does anyone here run a recent working freenet node over Eircomnet?

(ecksor disliked the tone of my last post so i'm trying to make this as unassuming as possible, it's quite possibly just my setup)

b

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Dizz

Don't know if this help but I've had it running on IOL with an earlier build last time i looked there had been problems with the latest build maybe this has changed tho. No special settings... it's a difficult app to block - it was designed this way tho is stupidly slow over 56K. If you have mozilla look through the postings on the support site for tweaking mozilla

Dizz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭tribble

Thanks Dizz - it works for me on IOL too

Advertisement