Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sega to go software only

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

get a life!
    the ps2 has failed to match the hype as a whole no killer games yet and its 1st and 2nd killer games will be seqeuls get a grip thats not how a new console should be......

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

[This message has been edited by draffodx (edited 03-02-2001).]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

The game over here haven't, they're in the same position as the jap market was 10 months ago, very poor.
    Now theres onimusha, a fantastic game and come march there should be a whole lot of really classic games all coming out in a rush , i dont understand the tactic to release all the games at once (devil may cry, GT3, code veronica LE, MGS2, zone of enders) or within a month and a half but it 'should' boost sales out the window for those games at least.

As far as PAL games go , SSX i would say is the machines saving grace over here, i'm guessing its not getting any kind of notice either due to bad press or the fact **** all ppl have a ps2.....

Bugs,... in the process of getting a life, one with big tassles and fuzzy dice and ****

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

I'm not gonna bother....

I need to think of a good signature.......

Advertisement