Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Epson C42UX

• 29-01-2003 4:21pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭

Just bought this yoke and it's refusing to print out in black. Well it did print out in black for a little but there were lines through it. Anyway it's not working now. I've looked through all the manuals and ran all the tests but nothing has worked, anyone got any ideas, suggestions or thoughts before i return the thing?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭MrBigglesworth

Let me guess, you tried cleaning the print heads a couple of times now it refuses to print black? Yeah?
    This is an inherent problem that ran through the C20 and C40, I thought maybe they would have fixed it with the C42.
    We sold a couple of hundred C20/C40 and about 90% came back to us with the same problem you have. Just ring their tech. support is your only option or take it back to where you bought it and see if they'll upgrade you the C62(first impressions very good). Just tell them you've changed cartridges or that's the first thing they'll tell you to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Yea, i just got off the blower with one of the sales rep's, i'll be bringing it back alright but there is no way i'll touch an Epson again.

Advertisement