Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantasy Star On-line

Options
  • 03-02-2001 8:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone is interested in setting up an irish team for this game when it hits europe this month i believe a team of 4 is needed to thats me and 3 others anyone interested ???????

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭Jimi-Spandex

Mabye, i suppose there isn't an Irish server. I'd like to but twood be ****e on a foreign server, just a question, is the four player game hosted on a server or is it Peer to Peer? may seem a stupid question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Draximus

Tell me a little more about the game?

Does it cost money to play online, if so nevermind as i plan on playing Anarchy Online.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

yeah, local charges apply for the phone call, i think it's free to play on sega's servers tho

I need to think of a good signature.......

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

yeh local charges (1p a min) apply just like surfing the net and segas european server is free to play on.
    if you havent seen the game you must be living under a rock it looks class!
    check out the vid on official dreamcast mag a few months ago.

Draffodx
    Out of desparition courage is born

Advertisement