Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 29-01-2003 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭

this is me proable been lazy but i was just wondering would it be possible for you too put a drop down list on the log in screen. the reason is that where i work a lot of people log on to boards and i'm sick of putting in my username (and before anyone starts i know i am only a "cool newbie" but still) so would it be possible say when someone logs in you write there login name & password in a cookie and the when some one elses logs in on the same pc it adds there details to the cookie too. so then when someone opens boards.ie they have a drop down list with all the users who log on and all you have to do is click your username

cheers
    Post edited by Shield on

Advertisement