Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gundam Wing (DC)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

It's not Gundam Wing smile.gif

I wondered about this when I saw the topic, since to the best of my knowledge there aren't any Gundam Wing games for the Dreamcast... this is based on the original Gundam series', which were much more mature, realistic looks at warfare, albeit with big stompy robot action smile.gif

But yeah... this looks damn nice, and I've been looking forward to it for a while. There's a Gundam game for the PS2 which looks quite nice as well, but CEX are NOT getting 70 quid for it on the off chance that it'll be playable...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭bugs

Theres 2 for the ps2 , played 1 of them , gundam saviour, plays like armored core 2 but faster and more boring.
    Dunno what the other ones like tho.
    Actually theres 3 , the last ones a real time strategy.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I've no idea what the actual name of the PS2 one I was looking at is, it's "the one I was staring at the back of the box for in CEX yesterday" smile.gif

Advertisement