Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good News For Euro-song Fans!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Are you sure there are 55 countries in Europe?I count roughly 35,including Turkey.With Eurovisions tradition of creative interpretations of European geography(past entrants include Israel and even Morrocco and Jordan-hey I just heard,Im no camp obsessive,I dont even watch most years:D )as well as a handful of former soviet states in Asia that still by my count only makes a little under 50.
    God knows why but I find myself watching that competition Ray Darcy hosts on RTE for the Eurovision entry.Glad they didnt think of this earlier-otherwise a memorable episode of Father Ted would have run into difficulty:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

I heard on 2fm today that it might be cancelled this year because the host country can't afford to stage it. Unfortunately though they'll probably just relocate it :mad:

Advertisement