Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Games.....

Options
  • 17-01-2001 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭

I've recently finished Deus Ex.....What games are anyway decent atm?...any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

No One Lives Forever. Top stuff. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

progect igi

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

I like Diablo.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Did you get a new piece of kit sheron ? Must've been hard running deus ex on your 200mmx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

I did indeed tin....duron 650 clocked to 800 ish, 128 ram, geforce 2...blah blah...
    It wasn't even a mmx that 200 biggrin.gif..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Rune, for Viking Fun biggrin.gif

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Mike_S

Try Project I.G.I.

Its a really good game...BUT!!! Make sure you have a P111 300 or better to play it on and a 64m TNT card otherwise it will be cra...ermm shi..... ermm not so good to play smile.gif)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Alice, Final Fantasy 7, Red Alert 2, Resident Evil 1-3, Broken Sword, System Shock 2, Hitman, NOLF... the list goes on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 R{a}Y

I know the Sims might just be a tad old but u will never get sick of that game. Like look at Tony Hawks 2 F**cking brilliant game if i say so myself but after a 2 weeks I got realy bored with it. Sims is just an unbeatable game never get bored of it what do u want ur own little sim to do 'a sergent on the army sure or a wealthy business man no problem its all up to you to see your sim through. One of the really relistic moments of the game was when I the baby kept on crying and I sent the sim to bed next morning in came the social worker and took my little bundle of joy away *sniffle sob* the reality of the game never ceases to amaze you ****GOD BLESS THE SIMMS*****

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

There are 2 kinds of people in life.

Those who will play any of the SIM series (City,earth,Ant etc.) .....
    And those who actually have a pulse... smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Baldurs Gate 2 would have to be my fav its a classic R.P.G.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭black_wizardd

rune....although simple in gameplay it has a damn good feel 2 it and a rockin sndtrk...reminisent of the old golden axe hack n slash days....ahhhhhhhhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

MGS?

In EB on henry street your able to get a 6 game compilation for only £12. Bargain. Its called The biggest names the best games 4 and its got system shock 2,Wing Comander Prophecy, Dungeon keeper 2, a WW2 fighter sim, a cricket game and a Rally game. If you don't have system shock 2 I'd recomend this as it is cheaper than ss2 on its own.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 Energizer1

Soldier of fortune,Red Alert2, MechWarrior4,Age of Empires2 and conquerers!!
    All Good games but deus ex is much better!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

System shock 2 is excellent, along the same lines as Deus Ex but not quite as good IMO, if you don't have it buy the bundle, Dungeon Keeper 2 is quite good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

The WW2 game in that bundle is Janes World War Two Fighters or some such title.
    I posted about it last summer methinks wink.gif

Nil Desperandum

Black and White will be out soon.

I'd kill for that game.

Who do you want dead?

just say the word and they're as good as dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

How can u insult sim city 2000, granted the rest were mostly crap, The Sims showing that, but sim city and sim city 2000 come on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Commander keen ;D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Balmark

ONI - Best kick Sh t for the PC, thats not a hard title to get, but its actually good smile.gif

Project IGI is useless imo .. areas are WAYYY to wide and the poor lad moves too slow, so its just boring boring

Advertisement