Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the husband and his workmate

Options
  • 29-01-2003 11:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Knowing he'll be home late from work, joe asks his workmate Barry to pop by his house to let his wife know when he'll be home. Barry agrees and sets off. Joe's wife opens the door and invites barry in, as she's trying to finish off the ironing. Barry passes on the news and notices that Joe's wife is ironing her underwear.
    "i'll tell you what" says Barry, "I Know ur a bit hard up for cash at the moment, so if u dance around in ur underwear I'll give u £40"
    Needing the money she reluctantly agrees. After the dance Barry continues, "now I'll give u £100 if u do it naked" again she strips off and repeats the dance.
    "now" says Barry, "i'll make it £200 if u let me give u one"
    Feeling ashamed but desperate for the money she again agrees. when Barry finishes he thanks her pays the money and leaves. Half an hour later Joe returns from work "alrite love, did Barry tell u i was gonna be late?" still all embarrassed she nods. "oh and darling," joe goes on, "did he give u my wages"

Advertisement