Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insomnia

Options
  • 30-01-2003 5:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭

I bored... 4.16 cant sleep what do I do ? HELPPPPPPPPP!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Arch

Nessy,

I recently had a bout of this. If it happens again, just wrap up warm, pour yourself a rum & white and read some Stephen Hawking.

It's the mix of bacardi and astro-physics that shuts down your ability to stay awake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭nessy

thanks arch...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,343 ✭✭✭polarbelly

last time i checked the clock it was 6 this morning... and i got into bed at about 1, but just couldnt sleep

i think it was the rain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

A pair of headphones and any Slowdive album.. guaranteed to send you to sleep in the nicest way possible :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Welcome to my ****ing world people. If i get to sleep before 5 its a ****ing miracle.

We should get a society going.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭DerekD Goldfish

I suffer from the same problem.

Its not good because I get extremly moody and irritable when I dont get sleep.

Its usally 3 or 4 when I get to sleep and when ur up for colege at 7:30 it can be a real pain in the ass.

Altough im not back for another few days so it bed till noon until then. Funally enough I can usally sleep in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

What ye can do is fill a full 3 hour video tape with Oireachtas Report. Then any time you can't sleep, just throw it on and Hey Presto ! Comatose in 5 minutes...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭the66electric

Anyone for one handed web-sites???

Advertisement