Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWG Footage..

Options
  • 30-01-2003 1:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭

Dunno if anyone else has seen this, i did a forum search and it didn't weild any results so..

Its an amature video made of the first Starwars Galaxies footage shown live at a convention. Looks seriously amazing tbh, altho the guy recording it is a right lamer.. :)

http://ww2.kfs.org/oliver/swg_demo.wmv

38 meg big and not great quality because he records the testing of the demo, then records the same stuff again with the commentry.

Really looking forward to the release in april (fingers crossed) after watching this.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

:eek: 38 mb,

i think i'll pass :)

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭Epitaph

Listen carefully....about three minutes in, you can hear the sounds of a fanboy wetting himself....

The best thing about this video is the series of "Whoas!" and "OHMYGOSHs" from the spectator/camera-nerd. :rolleyes:

Didn't think too much of the X-Wing sections, TBH. Rogue Leader looks far sharper and sounds better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭vac

Rogue Leader isn't an mmorpg tho. Still think it looks amazing but i have to agree, the lamer recording it is exactly that, a right lamer :)

• Registered Users Posts: 696 ✭✭✭Kevok

It does indeed look gorgeous. As for the camera man, I developed a distinct need to kill him, in a painful and slow manner.

I've already got it preordered from play.com, hopefully they'll be a little quicker with that then they were with my last order :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Originally posted by vac
    Rogue Leader isn't an mmorpg tho.

Added bonus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

See the detail on that land cruiser, NYOM

• Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

I've downloaded this 3 times now with DAP.. Every time it gets to 100% it freezes, and I cannae download no more. :(

/me tries with normal windows downloader...

-dA-

Advertisement