Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NWN is getting old....Morrowind is the future.

Options
  • 30-01-2003 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

It has come to my attention that all you RPG players as still living in NWN past.Morrowind is the future....greater customisation....a better level editor.....better storyline....more freedom....and with Tribunal it is one of the best RPGs of all time.So cut back on NWN and start playing TES.
    For some great Morrowind plug-ins go to

Morrowind Files

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

but you aren't taking into account that shadow of undrentide is coming out, the 1st expansion for nwn. this will add in prestige classes, new feats (including tumble and great cleave) new skills (i think), new monsters and items (i also heard rumours that they are including the robes/cloaks mod), and another single player campaign. Oh and two or three new tilesets for the editor.

There is also a second expansion coming up with more features and tools for builders (rumours are they will increase the player limit on servers and expand the PWS capabilities).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

I paid good money for NWN and it's still fun. If the community moves on to another game, I wish you best of luck and fun, but I won't come with you on that adventure. I'll stick with NWN. Especially with MOO3 knocking on the door :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Altheus

Morrowind am teh sucks, kthnxbye

• Registered Users Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Morrowwind bored me senseless, far too short, didnt like NWN for the same reason tho, but at least NWN was fun for a while. However morrowwind is far from the future, wheres the multi player? games almost need a multi player these days, and the way morrowwind works simply doesnt suit multiplayer, NWN thrives because of it, thats why NWN is and always will be miles ahead of Morrowwind.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Morrowind was great... BUT it was too easy.. way too easy.. and once i got to level 50 only the Gods could kill me!! Also there is no multiplayer in Morrowind.

NWN is far superior in a lot of respects though in fairness there are some features in Morrowind that were better. I think NWN would be great if it had a 1st person mode.

If you took the best aspects from both games and combined them i reckon you would have a super game!! Though keep it in forgotten realms world.. i prefer it!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭FlashBang

something like neocron on a smaller scale would be nice :)
    (thou this is getting out of the time-scale now)

but I have to agree that a 1st person mode for NWN would be nice. The view-distance is very limited thou so it'd look ****e without some tweaks to the engine.

Advertisement