Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

turntable help

Options
  • 30-01-2003 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭

i have a dual turntable bought in richer sounds a few years ago, and it;s knackered. plays too fast and has no means of adjusting belt speed.
    anyone had this problem with this drive (sorry, no model number on it!!!) or know a good place to get 'em fixed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Gyck

Sorry to be so obvious, but have you actually talked to Richer Sounds? They're generally very helpful, they've sorted me out in the past...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

not yet, i've had *dreadful* experience with their customer service before, to the degree of getting consumer affairs involved. rather try them as a last alternative

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I had a couple of Ariston Decks from them a few years back and there was a hole underneath to access a screw for adjusting the speed of the motor. Set the pitch to 0 and adjust it till the strobe markings look like they are not moving.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

this is the problem
    there ain't no screw to access. i think it's a transformer problem, the motor is being fed too much power...

Advertisement