Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SINGLETON gig with special guest Tadgh Cooke

Options
  • 30-01-2003 5:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hey

Just to let you know that Dublin songwriter Singleton (me!) will be doing a gig on Wednesday 12 February in Doyle's, College Street, Dublin 2 @ 8.30pm...with special guest Tadgh Cooke. Admission is E 7.50 (E 6.50 with student card).

For more info please visit www.singletonmusic.com or email info@singletonmusic.com.

Thanks! S.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Singleton

Sorry, that should read "Tadhg Cooke" - apologies Tadhg.

While I'm here if anyone wants to swap links, please email the details to info@singletonmusic.com - cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭tiggertigger

singleton,
    no problem with the mistake. happens to the best of them!
    i'll be mailing you in a week or two, i should have my website
    up pretty soon so i'll put a link in
    t

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭roxy

wheh wheh, you've seen worser spellings of your name, eh T?

grammar and spelling: two quaint notions it seems. right up there with and "We best not talk too loudly - there are musicians trying to play", "I'm waiting til I'm married, thanks all the same" and "Enjoy the match, lads, I'm going to Mass"

Roxy

While I'm on the subject of musicians - their names correctly spelt or otherwise - I might mention that Rory O'Donovan will be on bass and Oisin Robinson will be on geetar at the gig. Rock trivia, but I might as well give them a plug here too.

• Advertisement
Advertisement