Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UTV trouble... me having

Options
  • 30-01-2003 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭

Right I've e-mailed UTV with regards to this problem about ten mins ago, but I wanna see if this is jsut me having the problem. Since yesterday, I've been unable to log onto http://www.gamerseurope.com or any of its subdomains - is anyone else on UTV unable to log onto the site? I've tried to ping the UTL but to no avail.

Does anyone know what could be up with that? And how good/bad is UTV's tech support?

Thanks folks, keep up the nice work (:

(sorry if this is in the wrong forum, there's too many around here it gets confusing for little old me)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭ando

you should of tried utv's newsgroup, not this forum :rolleyes: and no, I cant access the site on utvip

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

I can't either... maybe the site's down?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭ozt9vdujny3srf

it works fine on oceanfree

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭MarkMI6

No the site's not down, that's the problem I'm having here (and a most annoying one at that!). I can't get onto the newsgroups via OE either, what's the address for them? Perhaps they changed them at some point.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,143 ✭✭✭spongebob

wonder how much they owe UTV then :D remember this routing Issue that UTV users had last month ?

• Advertisement

Well we don't deal with UTV in any, shape or form so no, we owe them nuthin' ;) Unless a kick in the arse counts, I hope it does.

I've posted on their newsgroup, perhaps I'll get a reply soon (or maybe someone here can fill me in).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,393 ✭✭✭jonski

Hi,

i'm on utv and i can get on to it no problemo....pity i cant geta playable ping to my usual gameservers :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

Working now.

Yup it's working now, some strange DNS problem that manifested itself a few days ago. Strange, since we haven't changed any DNS settings since June.

Well, whatever it works I'm happy.

Advertisement