Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do any of you wasters...

Options
  • 11-02-2001 9:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭

...play Rainbow6?

I seem to be the only Irish player on Mplayer.com.

...for the past year =(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Mills

I played it once or twice, quite a while ago, but it's laggy, pier to pier multiplayer is always dodgy, especially since the others are mostly American. Try Counterstrike, it's much better smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

Yeah, I used to play it a bit, but I hated the engine and couldn't stand playing it (even offline).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

I used to play Rogue Spear quite a lot on the zone, mplayer is really, really laggy.....rogue spear was great fun actually, just that it got a bit boring after 6 months smile.gif not half as much lpb/hpb ping problems as cs tho ....

UP DA DUBS!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭Cake Fiend

Used to play it a lot in college, still prefer it to CS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭black_wizardd

wasters eh...fu<k u a$$hole mad.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,425 ✭✭✭Fidelis

Swat 3 is good.
    m33p

Nil Desperandum

• Registered Users Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭PiE

First thing first: HAHAHAHA @ black_wizardd

Right, onto business: R6 & CS...u cant compare, 2 totally different games. And I dont care how much less laggy it is in 1v1, the games are always like..8v8 in CS and I dont give a damn what you say, a 56k modem will lag with that many =/

Mplayer: I agree it's very laggy, but it's a helluva lot more fun than Zone..at least people talk to each other on Mplayer :/

Yah, unfortunately there are a lot of Yanks on there, most of them eejits but theres also mplayer-europe.com which has European based servers etc.

I'm in the only (i think) totally euro players clan on Mplayer, (possibly Zone to)
    PwR. Also the longest lasting clan too smile.gif The original started about 2 years ago.

Anyways, you guys should try it again some time, it is alot of fun once you get hooked =]

Bye's.

Advertisement