Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WIreless Keyboard & Mouse

• 31-01-2003 12:12am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,842 ✭✭✭

Im in the market for the above just wondering whats the best make and how much should I pay for both

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,396 ✭✭✭PPC

Logitech seem to be the best from what i've used.
    I have an MX700 mouse and its the best wireless one i've used. It cost me €80

I remember testing the wireless optical desktop from them aswell, well cool and nice to use. About €150

Seen some cheap trust ones and others but Logitech are the best imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭daveg

Logitech is def the way to go. I bought the microsoft wireless desktop from Amazon. I assumed the keyboard was wireless as well but guess what... it wasnt. Fvckers would take it back. I've seen the logitech at work and it is excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Phier

Was that the 'Wireless Optical Desktop Pro' that didnt have a wireless keyboard?

Ive been thinking of getting one myself, have you seen it in action with games? is their any noticable delay?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I have both the Logitec mouse and keyboard and I can't fault either. I don't use them as much anymore with the PC, but I do use them with the laptop. They have extra keys for volume and shortcuts (such as internet). To use them, simply plug the wireless unit into the standard mouse/keyboard ports. To use the extra keys, drivers need to be loaded, otherwise, they function as normal keyboards/mice (so they work with the likes of Linux).

Advertisement