Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Our Revenge!!!

• 31-01-2003 12:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

Im sick of all these clown-shoes posting **** on "OUR" board. Some of you may have seen that post, "what is pro wrestling doing in the sports section"?

WANNA SEE OUR REVENGE?

Go to the GAA board...

They insult us....
    We insult them....

(I understand if some of you are not to happy with my actions, but Im not gonna sit here quietly and take this **** from them)

FIA, FTW...

Hanza!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

please Hanza dont start this !

Its not even fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

...just take your 'show' wrestling forum somewhere else.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 55,548 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just out of mild curiousity, what age are you, Hanza?

- Dave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Originally posted by PH01
    ...just take your 'show' wrestling forum somewhere else.

PH01, while what Hanza is doing is peurile and immature, that doesn't change the fact that they're perfectly entitled to have a Pro Wrestling forum here if they want to, and they seem to be getting along just fine so far without any major problems.

If you don't like the board, nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to post to it.

(Although if they were, it'd probably have one of those little flags inside with "BANG!" written on it) :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Originally posted by Hanza
    (I understand if some of you are not to happy with my actions, but Im not gonna sit here quietly and take this **** from them)

With only 90 posts to your name, you don't have to sit quietly, however, you do have to stop posting this shíte and start posting something CONSTRUCTIVE to the threads here.

Otherwise you'll find yourself banned from these boards.

Lucutus

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,120 ✭✭✭PH01

Originally posted by Bard
    PH01, while what Hanza is doing is peurile and immature, that doesn't change the fact that they're perfectly entitled to have a Pro Wrestling forum here if they want to, and they seem to be getting along just fine so far without any major problems.

If you don't like the board, nobody's holding a gun to your head forcing you to post to it.

(Although if they were, it'd probably have one of those little flags inside with "BANG!" written on it) :D

Don't get me wrong here. I have nothing against 'Pro Wrestling' or their forum. I just think it isn't a sport, while it's fun and entertaining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

i'm sure you'll get over it with time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

Sigh, why does this tired old donkey keep cropping up?

Pro Wrestling , as was rightly said by Bard, is entitled to its forum. The question is where does it go?? Wrestling as a whole is a sport, Pro Wrestling is athletics with violence, soap opera elements, etc - its not quie Sport and its not quite Entertainment.

Just because its held under the Sport area doesnt mean a damn thing, it has to be placed somewhere.

And Hanza if someone posts something about Pro Wrestling, that you dont necessarily agree with, specificly in the Pro Wrestling forum - easiest option, dont bother with a reply.

I speak from experience, as that damn Dustaz sucked me into his black hell-hole, when he posted something I considered "not nice". After ranting to him, in another post I calmed down and explained certain elements in relation to his original post.

Besides that, if people have a problem with the placement of the Pro Wrestling forum, simply talk to the Moderator(s) in charge of the forum, or even talk to Devore, or which ever god-like creature has its eye cast on this arguement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

Why would you try to start sh*t with the GAA board when only ONE guy from there is an idiot? Give it a rest, you're making yourself look like a stupid 12 year-old kid, and making us look like dickhe*ds.

Revenge? I'd be embarassed if my definition of revenge was to put up a stupid post telling them not to do it again or else..... Or else what? You'll put up more idle threats and get banned? Good going "Hanza".

Why didn't you just PM the guy. Sure, you can bitch about him on this board, but why would you start crap on the GAA board when none of them even know what you're talking about?

I hate GAA, as much as all civilised people who actually have lives do, but I don't go over there to annoy them. If you have a personal problem with him, you can arrange to meet him next time he brings his tractor up to the "Big Smoke" to protest.

Advertisement