Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hitman got whacked?!

Options
  • 08-02-2001 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭

I have been looking for this for the best part of two months! No shop stocks it. Has it been banned in Ireland or something?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

I've seen it in "Game" shops in Dublin ..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭strat

Yeah
    afak i seen it in GAME limerick as well

I hear its a greit game - must install it some day.

Ph33r CATBERT !!! catbert.gif

[This message has been edited by StrataGIST (edited 08-02-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Bought mine in Virgin in Cork.

I've seen some ****ed up **** in my time here: ani_u_tan_kun.gifThunderingMike ani_marco.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

me 2 smile.gif

Does anyone else find it a bit disturbing killing 30 guards (24 with a knife) just to get on to a ship?

Now if only I could get out of that freaking asylum smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

From the demo I played, I thought it was quite ****. PC Gamer's review gave it something like 54% so I don't think they like it either. frown.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Hitmans everywhere you turn in Cork...surely Dublin has it somewhere , But I mean why?..I read PC gamer aswell and it got a terrible review...the demo was kinda crap too , What I cant find is Severance... I was playing with a guy from Limerick and he said he had it but i can find it anywhere *cant get ground control either* frown.gif

Time waits for No man ...except Bob MaClean the Sex Machine

• Registered Users Posts: 897 ✭✭✭Greenbean

No ****ing way did it deserve 54%. It has some minor faults but it does alot of things very well - the film/style feeling especially. 75% at least if not alot more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 [BoS]DarthVoodoo

Look dude, its a greta game i mean really great. Missions are varied and challenging. But it suffers from ONE REALLY BIG ****ING ANNOYING problem, after bout half an hour of play, it slows right down to a crawl, making it literally unplayable. There is no patch to fix this, ive looked!!!! Anyone remember the slowdown in birth of the federation?? There ya go.

Arctic warfare forever!!

• Registered Users Posts: 898 ✭✭✭Winning Hand

The first half of hitman is class and then it goes downhill, im on the last mission now and i cant be bothered to finish it cos its gotten ****e, so id give it 90% for the first half and 48% for the final couple of minuites.

Hey blitz to get out of the asylum find the man sitting in the chair and go behind into the office to help him and follow him

It is a great game but gets a tad repetitive and difficult. Think tomb raider with a set of brass ones. smile.gif

Actually that statement good go either way...... biggrin.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Void

It's crawling to a halt because you're running out of swap space. Free up more space or move your swap file to a different drive, this applies to nearly *every* game.

I must have talked to every loony on the level except the one sitting down. Got on to the next level and my shiny new bullet proof vest vanished frown.gif

"Meet your brother" My brother's a *******. frown.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭theCzar

i'll sell u mine for 50p and handshake...

in truth it's fun for a bit but the levels look terrible, especially hong kong, the streets are empty and flat...in one the worlds densest populated cities which is built on a steep slope...go figure

After Deus Ex's take on Hong Kong in the PRC, hitman's blows

theCzar/Comrade deplores the removal of pic sigs, I don't care how many people they annoyed, I LOVE MONKEY MAGIC

Advertisement