Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suggestion: RANT!

Options
  • 31-01-2003 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭

Haven't got much time to post this, but it's just popped into my head...

how about a "RANT!" forum?

- a place where people could vent their spleens on things that just drive them barmy... anything from drug pushers to crap weather to people from Cork talking about it being the 'real capital' to (yes...) Pro Wrestling... anything at all... :) quite possibly a place where a few flame wars could start, so would need to be well controlled.

Just a thought...

what do ye think?

[ and yes, this idea has been spurred on by a few of the silly rants that have taken place recently, some of which moderators would rather not have on their own board, but most of which are still valid discussions ]
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

I would suggest an "Off Topic" forum where people can rant and rave all they want, but I thought that was what Aftour Hours was for? Off course it would need two or three admins to stop pr0n and the likes from being posted.

Advertisement