Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool!! the most negative shower of bastards to kick football at the moment.

• 31-01-2003 3:08pm

they really are negative useless c*nts. Unbearable to watch yet always come out smelling the roses against Arsenal the sh*ts.
    the 1st team to object strongly to the high ball when it was a style of play with Wimbledon. Houllier has taken an exciting player like Owen who if he had been given a half chance two years ago would have sunk it in the back of the net, and replaced him with a player who couldnt hit a barndoor with a large axe.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Oh Jesus this really needed a new thread all of it's own of course!! Shut up you stupid ba$tard and if you must repeat what half of the mongs on this board have been saying for months now, do it in one of the three billion threads already open.

hey if you have no interest in the thread no-one has a gun to your head to subscribe to it FOOL!!!!!!!!!

i will appeal to gandalf to put you in your place next time you start with digs and insults you coward!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Agree that liverpool's play is very negative at the moment. I am not sure that Owen has the pace he had two years ago though, back then he was 100m in 11 an a bit seconds while he could finish quite well it was his pace that got him most of his goals, alot like Henry, I would imagine Henry's goals to shot ratio is quite low as he is not as good a finisher as RVN for example but he gets into so many scoring positions using his pace that one of them is bound to go in.

BTW the way you have put the opening post of the thread is just inviting a flame, perhaps before you start complaining to Gandalf you should cut down on the reasonless swearing in obviously inflammatory threads. Not stereotyping now but by any chance are you a United Fan ?
    although guessing from your name you are an arsenal fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

You are lucky you put that spoiler in, as a unioted fan I am feeling a bit hard done by there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

As you probably guessed Way there was some Urine Extraction going on :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Bloody hell girls do I have to start banning people again. Cop on all of you, or else.

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Sorry, I had gatheredT4TF, sarcasm just does not work as well when written down. I keep tryin to bear that in mind but every no and then I cant help it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

More whining here than on Arsene Wengers home page...:rolleyes: :D G'wan Heskey!

Mike.

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

Originally posted by tipp_Gunner
    they really are negative useless c*nts. Unbearable to watch yet always come out smelling the roses against Arsenal the sh*ts.
    the 1st team to object strongly to the high ball when it was a style of play with Wimbledon. Houllier has taken an exciting player like Owen who if he had been given a half chance two years ago would have sunk it in the back of the net, and replaced him with a player who couldnt hit a barndoor with a large axe.
    Seems the early 90's has got to you Mr. Tipp_Gunner. Arsenal weren't exactly playing sexy football back then were they. BTW... I'm glad that Liverpool play such boring football. I dunno why but I'm glad.

Advertisement