Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kelly Osbourne

Options
  • 31-01-2003 3:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭

is there anyone with even a mild taste in good music that finds her any bit good. she is hogging the television airwaves and i am getting pissed off with it all.

i wish she would take her own advice and shut up

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭John2002

I'll second that. She's a fat, untalented, spoiled little bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Spawn of Ozzy.

'nuff said

Luc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

aye .shes rubbish , ..pure useless the poor gurly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 polemical

she's fat. nuff said!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭The Gopher

Im sick of her and her hairstyle that reminds you of a bad acid trip.She wouldnt have sold half a dozen records if there was never the TV show.
    As said Im sick of seeing her turn up at every feckin live tv how and awards show worldwide-she always seems to have this stoned of her head look during live appearences.
    Then again I hate any sort of whiney teenage "angry" female rockers that seem to spawn from the US every few months.
    But it could be worse.Her freaky brother could be getting all the attention.............

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 410 ✭✭francie brady

Kellys a hot little bitch. Think he was a good out look to life and the fame hasn't gone to her head all that much. Love to soak her bread in rancid budweiser.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

she`s different from the norm,

So wot if she`s fat

She`s got that alternative thingy going on.

rox0rs the pants tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

I really don't like her, but she definitely would have sold albums, to avril lavigne fans etc.

There is an audience for almost anything, as bad as it is.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,934 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Ive stopped listening to Spin 103.8fm because thats all they play. Her and that ****ty boy band busted. Omg have the dj's of today got no cop on.

DO NOT PLAY EITHER OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED ARTISTS.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

At least she's a realistic role model for the young uns, unlike doe-eyed Britney and look-at-me-I'm-a-psuedo-skanky-whore Christina.

She's not all blonde and blue eyed, shes not pefectly figured, she's not all sweetness and light and spouting Miss World like "I love children and animals and want to teach the world to sing" ****e. She's less than perfect, but she's still out there having a bit fun and not taking herself too seriously.

The music may not be up to much, but if I had a daughter I'd rather she listened to/admired Kelly Osbourne than the other sickly sweet stick insects.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Buffy: If your kids admired her they'd be swapping thongs and yeast infections with their friends, going underage drinking, breaking their arm while drunk, and screaming their heads off when they don't get their way. Shes real and in your face but Britneys fake life might be an almost better role model.

While the Osbournes are media whores and complete trash tacky whackos they really do stick up for their kids and the amount of support they've given Kelly is admirable. They certainly love their kids.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

She's ok. To her credit at least she's aware (and happy in the knowledge) that she's only gonna get 15 minutes of fame and as such is determined to enjoy it.

Out of all the members of that family I think she would be the most genuine and probably the only one who wouldn't have you reaching for the shotgun after five minutes.

In conclusion I wouldn't mind a go at slapping her fat ass around a little and maybe teach her a few new tricks into the bargain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Tbh, I'd REALLY love to hurt her, oh-so innocent pride.
    If you know what I mean. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by yellum
    Buffy: If your kids admired her they'd be swapping thongs and yeast infections with their friends, going underage drinking, breaking their arm while drunk, and screaming their heads off when they don't get their way. Shes real and in your face but Britneys fake life might be an almost better role model.

So, they would be doing what most teenagers do then? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,141 ✭✭✭fisty

i never had a yeast infection as a teenager, bastard!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭adnans

so much hate in the world tonight. :rolleyes:

adnans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭DriftingRain

I think all the Osborns are over rated. I don't even like the show on MTV. Their boy is the ulgiest thing and getting to appear on tv shows. Kelli can't sing and got a record deal. She really needs to leave Madonna's songs alone,not many can sing them like her. I can sing better than her and I won't even sing in front of anyone, barely in the car alone. Ozzy can't speak cause of all the drugs hes done back in the day. And Moma osborn needs to get a life an leave those kids be. Anyhow I think they all stink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

o...k...

The thing about it is it's a little sad that some of you feel the need to go on and on about someone just because you don't like them. That is such mis-appropriation of time wealth (laughs).

*edit* Angelwhore: I'm still not able to get into the rock/metal board.*edit*

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

She is very annoying I think but as said, at least one person in the world likes what she does so I can't complain.
    Originally posted by BuffyBot
    look-at-me-I'm-a-psuedo-skanky-whore Christina.
    mmmm skanky-whores mmmm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Originally posted by goo
    *edit* Angelwhore: I'm still not able to get into the rock/metal board.*edit*

There is a PM service, you know?

• Advertisement
Advertisement