Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Board Request Supernatural etc

• 31-01-2003 3:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

I was thinking about a board where people could discuss issues of the occult/Supernatural/UFO stuff , would anyone else be interested in such a board?:confused::)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭El Marco

Could prove to be a very interesting board. I'm up for it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah everyones got their share of spooky stories (ive probably got more than most:rolleyes: ) so a palce to voice opinions etc on such stories like conspiracy theorys, Alien abductions , hauntings etc as well as Wicca and other stuff. I reckon it would be good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

hey funny story, there's a place called 'sci-fi/fantasy' where people can talk about these things, isn't that just mad!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,399 ✭✭✭✭Thanx 4 The Fish

Real "Arts"y that Azezil, use the Sci/Fi/Fantasy board quite a bit and I don't think that it's the place for it, seems that it's mostly used for books of that genre.

Also it seems there are people out there who do not think that abductions etc are as fantastic as you think.

Can't see it being used much have seen some threads of this nature on the After hours board though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

good idea.
    can i be mod.

GODDAMN IT!
    sorry, its just second nature at this stage....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Any more said on this ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Sounds more like an occassional (once a month?) After Hours thread than a dedicated board.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

i say make a temp board in public, then move it over if the traffic warrents it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Yeah I would be totally up for it. The Sci Fi board is not exaclty a place for the occult, that and its boring. But on a serious note. I think that If the board incorperated all aspects of the unknown it would work out and have a good attendance so to speak. Gwan new board. It has my vote

and On another note, gwan Lifts/Carpools board. I hope somone got fired for that :P <joke>

Advertisement