Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheating- YES or NO ?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Well for those of that are interested this issue has been resolved.

This is how it happened

I sat down with my Girl friend and told her things were not going well and explained my feelings of wanting to cheat or at least look around. I Do love her...anyone who says otherwise is wrong. We talked about this...after she screamed and shouted at me for a couple of days for being a prick. And although things are a bit weird now we are still together and we are both making lots of changes. Considerations mainly...Things that we should have done in the first place.

my gf reckons that the problem came from us (me mainly) not talking about the relationship and bottling up all the **** until you get to the stage where (you think) its gone too far to turn back....I think that’s what she meant.
    Anywho thats what I took from it and we are making serious progress.

Im not sure if she fully trusts me(Ill take what i can get) . but I have her respect I think.
    So im hopeful this will all work out.

As for the blond, I told her that I thought she was one of the sexiest women in the world and the bloke that ends up with her was going to be very lucky.

So she still wants to be mates...went for drinks with her and some friends last night. And its all cool.

So yeah maybe I was a prick for considering it in the first place but maybe...this will be helpful ?
    maybe it will make cop on and get the most out of the relationship I already have ?

Fcuk it. Its sorted. Thanks for the advice, criticisms and opinions.
    it actually helped. Who knew ?

Alan

Advertisement