Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chapter 4 :x ?

Options
  • 31-01-2003 6:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

rite - chapter 3 was hard enough ... i spent all of .. 5 hours on it getting in the end ... not even a lvl .... im lvl 8 - and im still lvl 8 :/ - a good 2 k from lvl 9 atm.
    It was good in the sence that you could really really work hard for your xp - teamwork was essential. (me n crusty rolle went mad and then he left before i brought back the 1st word of power - but neyway !)
    Chapter 4 !!!!
    they have stuff there thats is only usable by lvl 18-ers.
    I mean .. the monsters are unbelieveabally hard !
    literly ! i had a hide and (dunno whats proper name) move silently of 11 ... and the big golum yoke didnt see me but the other thieves/bow operators did.
    It was really annoying :/
    and if u did kill 1 of them .. ever so hard .. you would expect to get piles of xp - which you didnt :/
    i dont think the chapters from the single campaign adjust to the server lvl do they ?

It would be nice to get a mediumly hard one - 2 people can take a being on with a little bit of hardship - but the xp reward for it would be about 190 or somthin .
    That would be nice.

3 of us were attempting chapter 4 there and ... no luck .. came out with 500 less xp than we went in.

Must admit - if you have a good ... 400 000 gp - you are set - the amt of nice stuff there is excellent. composite longbow +3, Ring of power , greater amulet of health, Ring of Protection +5 - etc etc.

I personally would like a nice mountain - orc - and the like - Module :P
    /me humms LOTR theme
    dunno .... but what i do know is - that anyone below lvl 11 cannot handle Chapter 4.

Just wondering if possible to change .. it being FROIDAY and ive got that Whole feeling n the like.

Looking forward to looting some crypt and getting all that money from crypt raider or somthin - and going back to a nice module with my composite longbow :P

Just my thoughts - a nice campaign for a relaxingly exciting friday night would be cool

- Light

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Light0r

yes ... yes it would help if u would reply :o
    In order to get that lovley mod off etc .
    Democratic society :P
    - Light (slightly insane and dilusional)

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭Furez

WHile I dont agree with Light about anything usually Ill make an exception here.

Change it please and Wipe characters every time. Light wont like that :).

Fud

:/ !
    if thats what the majority wants .. but i spent well over 5 hrs on the server alone (no plyers present) getting some cash to get a nice item .. stil aint got it :/
    anyway :x

what dont u agree w/ me fud ? :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I'll change it to something else today.

ta :D btw > is there any way to get them chars ? i have no idea where they are located ... the ones that i play with on ur server >
    i clicked save character - ie - if i made my own mod/ loaded a single player one - could I load that char onto it ?

Can we have somthin w/ orks and more balrogs :P
    And mountains - lotsah mountains,forests and ... castles :P
    ta rev
    -Light

• Advertisement
Advertisement