Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phantom Acustic

Options
  • 31-01-2003 9:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

I have some really cool pic of the phantom Acustic night if anyone would like a few e-mail me and i'll send them on.....

all in all a great night everyone must admit!! so so great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi Tyrrial,

Would love to see those photos and maybe even (with your permission of course) stick a couple up on the website. Email to reed@phantomfm.com if you get a chance.

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,221 ✭✭✭BrianD

Aww pete, you haven't mislaid the station camera again and are trying to blag a few photos off the listeners again!! We saw through it last time and we'll see through again this time!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭Tyrrial

Hey pete, look at your mail.
    ask polarbelly, i have some real pretty pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭SimonMaher

Hi Tyrrial,

Got that one thanks. Now you check yer mail :-)

Regards,

Pete Reed
    Phantom FM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

Good pics. Now I know that the woman I saw trying to sing was Maria Doyle Kennedy. Jaysus...I'm not usually openly critical but like I said...jaysus!

• Advertisement

thats not nice.... trust me it would have been a lot worse if i had been up there singing MY heart out

(i had so much that night i would have....... if i could have remembered how to walk)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭Sandi

thats not nice....

And I suppose you're perfect? I'm just expressing an opinion...and like I said, I don't criticise much.
    And when I see you singing your heart out then I'll decide who's better!

well now that you mention it... i am indeed perfect. i don't like to brag to much but i cannot continue hiding my perfection form the other members of the board.....

and i really don't mind to much who you hate/dislike or what ever. i have a list of people i hate to, i just got the phone book adn crossed out a few names....

Hate is good, so keep up the good work

Advertisement