Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saddam In/Out Poll

Options
  • 01-02-2003 12:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭

Simple question.

Saddam in or Saddam out.

Do not justify your answer, just yes or no.

Should Saddam be in or out of power? 18 votes

Yes - He's a war-mongering tyrant
    0% 0 votes
    No - He's been good for the Iraqi People
    83% 15 votes
    Bush Out - He's the real danger to world peace..
    16% 3 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Mike I have edited your poll as it was severely loaded. Now people actually have a choice now. If you have a problem with it post a impartial poll next time ok :)

Gandalf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Bob the Unlucky Octopus

Voted yes, as any sane person should. Wished I could vote both Bush & Saddam being removed, they aren't mutually exclusive goals, as I hope the election proves.

Oh yeah, and who the fvck voted that Saddam was a good thing for his ppl? :P Whoever you are, PM me, I've got a great shrink who specializes in delusional exorcism.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭rien_du_tout

Why should we justify our vote? ISnt most of what we do around here expressing and justifying our opinions to others?

I voted Yes which was the obvious choice really. Saddam has obviously done some really bad stuff and should be toppled, but preferably by his own people (+ the kurds!). Of course the americans could meddle behind the scenes like they generally do in every war so as to help the opposition to Saddam. But ultimately if the people arent willing to rise then how long is it before they've another despotic leader. Yes there are reasons why it has been extremely difficult for oppisition to grow, but the US must know them, they seem to know about mysterious WMD that no one else does!

seán

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement