Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

venetian snares

• 01-02-2003 4:54am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭

i just happened to catch the making orange things mix from a shoutcast station. hold the mother****ing phone! this is the most hardcore **** i've ever heard. last time i got this excited was when i played squarepusher's come on my selector and that was only because somehow plaistex out flow followed it.

if i made some effort i think i could find some other cool electronica bleeps to get excited to, but i'm gonna ask you lot for some other recommendations that will blow me the **** away! thanks ;)

adnans

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

tbh venetian snares is pretty much out there on his own. i havent really heard too much comparable to him tru the years.. havin said that i dont really know that much bout abstract electronica

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

anything on tigerbeat6.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,564 ✭✭✭Typedef

squarepusher songs.... hmm... the fat controller has to rate... big time.

all so... if you want a fairly serious and vicious techno band check out hardfloor album homerun.

hardfloor is brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Cheez

The last squarepusher albums pretty feckin nuts!
    Especially greenways trajectory&my fuking sound
    my fav on the new one(go plastic by the by) is
    boneville occident
    ovcerall squarepusher,ya fat controllers cool
    as is massif (stay strong)&beep street

if ya like venetian,but he's very hardcore alright!
    very noisey! only hav a cupla mp3's tho!
    aphextwins drukq's is cool but u may hav checked
    that out all ready
    hmm tigerbeat 6 eh,interbreasting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,373 ✭✭✭Executive Steve

check photek - modus operandi
    itsa seven years old and it sounds like nothing else on this planet. and unlike squarepusher and all of your experimental intelligist cack this guy is serious and for real

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I heard it off a Terrorizer CD one time, pretty good, but not really my style as far as electronica goes. I think it was a collaboration with someone else, can't remember who exactly, but I might dig out the CD again, and find out.

You could check out the latest Icon Of Coil.

Advertisement