Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pretentious Poop

Options
  • 01-02-2003 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭

BP Fallon sures knows how to pull off a crappy night. Went to Whelans last night and it was atrocious. Mainly due to the pretentious mullet djs playing allsorts of muck. Some mullet-dj bird (stuck up yer own a**e) decides it to take it upon herself that everyone wants to see her dancing on stage in her pants and bra. The night was called Deathdisco and i definetly wouldnt recommend it. Anyways it was a poor night but i made the most of it.
    Was anyone else there?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 bashibazouk

Oh, I saw him in the airport yesterday. He was wearing a brown mohair beret and looked like a total fruit, complete with token black-clad, mulleted arm candy. I considering ramming them with a luggage trolley but the aiport police were looking particularly bored and being arrested wasn't the highest thing on my agenda.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Awwww, jeez, c'mon. Leave poor mad BP alone. We're lucky to have him.

Or do you guys prefer discos dj'd by Tony Fenton?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭tony 2 tone

did that bird happen to be skinny with no tits?
    thats some model chic from new york or some jazz like that.
    couldnt find any one to go to deathdisco as they all have been and say its gick.:eek:

Advertisement