Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

weekly cash draw!!!

Options
  • 01-02-2003 12:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Dear uk web users, id like to inform you of a g8 competition i found @ www.keepitlocaluk.com, its weekly & FREE to enter. 1st Prize £60. 7 runners up. its a good comp with no catches y not give it ago!!! i know this because i won last week
    www.keepitlocaluk.com (weekly competition)
    Thanks Mr Win (here2help u net users find free stuff) :)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh, we havent had a muppet hunt on Boards for a LONG time...

These guys have a message board. Why dont we take a moment to "visit" their site like they suggest...

DeV.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Oh and they allow Guest posting. Fresh meat, time to dine.

http://www.keepitlocaluk.co.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=87#87

DeV.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Woohoo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

DeVore commanding his army of Darkness into a lame quest to spam a rival board

Pathetic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭bozzie

tee hee hee
    th47 s1t3 r4wk5

• Advertisement

Like you were involved in the KittenBox ... server downfall :p

You're the WORST for this sort of thing bubbles hahahah...

DeV.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Originally posted by bubbles

Pathetic

Indeed.
    You kids should be ashamed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Wow! You really showed them who the bigger children are. Go team :rolleyes:

.logic.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Originally posted by bubbles in a demeaning immoral way

Pathetic

You find Dev sexually attractive. Don't you Bubbles? That's why you constantly critisize him. Because you love him.

/me imagines the Devore shrine Bubbles has built under his cubicle

As for myself. I don't find Dev attractive. Well his hair's kinda nice....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

isnt his hair unkept and non gay ( there fore non beautiful ?)

I read that somewhere

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Shad0r

Originally posted by Alany
    isnt his hair unkept and non gay ( there fore non beautiful ?)

I read that somewhere

na his hair is big and floppy and alledgedly has come out of the closet as being completely homosexual.

Click the link there in his sig if you dont believe me.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hey great stuff, looks like a cool new board. I see Hendrix has signed up 0_o
    whatever happened to that guy anyway :confused:

-edit.
    I presume that they must have the admin checking new sign ups before being given authorisation to post on the site. As far as I can see unreg posting isnt possible now.

I wonder if I will be allowed to sign up with them and tell them about my weekly offers.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I couldn't get into it :(

Well that was briefly amusing. They've had to lock their forums and hopefully they will recognise that mass spamming just makes people angry.

Plus it had the added amusement of getting Bubbles and Logic on their high horses... always fun... *smooch*

DeV.

FEIGHT TEH POWAr?!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Originally posted by DeVore
    Well that was briefly amusing. They've had to lock their forums and hopefully they will recognise that mass spamming just makes people angry.

Darn! They're no fun! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Talk about "local forum for local people."

Seems to be working now though.

It gets better...

Regi sends me a PM there in IRC last night blaming me for posting on that site under the nick Regi.

I mean, absolutly nothing to do with me! You see how I'm being singled out? And to me that regi looked like someone who actually registered an account, cos he had a pic up and all.

Why was I fingered out? Out of no where I'm suddenly being blamed for lame ass ****e that wouldn't even interest me. Why? I don't know. Some of the admins just have certain issues I guess, and I wish they would just leave me out of it. Their problem, not mine. I'm just an innocent bystander, and they have started to point the finger at me to frame me.

Also, some of my posts arn't appearing on the top 20 posts on the main page. Obviously something the admins done to less people would see my posts before they get a chance to edit or delete them - why? I have different opinions to theirs, thats all. Hardly a crime, but it is around here!

Bubbles is an innocent victim in a conspiracy led world gone mad. Send a cd-burner or what you can to Set The Bubbles Free campaign today.

And please, don't have nightmares.

Unless they're about Dev's hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

It gets better... Regi sends me a PM there in IRC last night blaming me for posting on that site under the nick Regi.
    Must have been that Boston chap ....

• Advertisement

WOLF!

DeV.

Wolf - Can you point out any once incidence I posted something under someone elses nickname within the last 3 years?

Wolf?

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Wolf - Can you point out any once incidence I posted something under someone elses nickname within the last 3 years?
    No, but how many times have you posted here under a nick that wasn't "Bubbles"? :p

Absolutly no harm in that! bubbles isn't my real name you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭ironbrew

na his hair is big and floppy and alledgedly has come out of the closet as being completely homosexual.Click the link there in his sig if you dont believe me.

I also clicked on the link and to my horror he said this....
    A skin head cut for the 'ard bastard look? Nope, strong gay overtones there too

What excactly is wrong with shaving your head??!?!?!?!!

Advertisement