Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

planetarion goes awol

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

guy in my galxey has over 152k attacking
    heh, not too pritty
    but I think 442k defence is a nice job there now smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

unless u can get sufficient defence
    its a good idea to scarper
    u get to keep your fleet and the b-stared only get a minimal amount of roids
    only prob is that you might loose u'r pds

• Registered Users Posts: 4,144 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Ah this brings back memories...."Wah Wah, can't fight on my own, need big alliance to watch my **** .....", met very few people who could actually play the game on their own.

At least I know I made the right decision dropping it like the steaming pile of.... smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Celt

Im not in an alliance, ive never ever got defense from any alliance, the only people who defend me are my gal mates, and they defend me very rarely, ive gotten attacked by fury gals 3 times in the last 3 weeks, and im still growing.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement