Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus A7n8x Deluxe

• 01-02-2003 10:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Anybody got this motherboard? Am looking at getting one and was wondering how well it performs. Have read the reviews but would like to hear from someone who uses it.

Also, how does it handle ATI video cards?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

i have it here with a amd athlon XP 2600+ and a Sapphire Radeon 9700 Pro 128mb. runs like a dream. ut2003 doesnt drop below 50fps no matter what the situation, quake doesnt drop below 100fps. and thats with everything at full at 1280x1024 with 2xAA and 4xAA. this is my first ati card and i was a bit annoyed that it wasnt as easy to get to grips with the drivers. but i downloaded the omega (mixture of Catalyst 2.5 and 3.0) drivers and directX 9.0 and it gave a bit of an improvement. but mainly with the sound. so yea if your gonna go get it...go now!!! its the best mobo out there in my opinion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭SemperFi

Thanks man. will go ahead and order it this week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭The Apprentice

Saw this on review as well and im well impressed..
    Gonna be this one or the Apogee Chaintech model... Cool specs also with nice features and a cool overclockin program.
    SOme nice yellow cables too for that clear case.. Sweet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

I currently have this under order with Komplett. I will let you guys know what it is like when i get it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭halfab

I am just posting this because its on topic and may be useful,

There is a review up of the A7N8X Deluxe here

http://www.techseekers.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Reviews&file=index&rop=showcontent&id=32

• Advertisement
Advertisement