Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

On-line Game shops

Options
  • 02-02-2003 12:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

If anyone knows of a site where i can order a copy of rollcage stage 2 for pc then please tell me, i looked around for a while but found nothing but reviews and links to crappy cheat pages.
    Please dont suggest amazon or any of the highly obvious ones, but if you have a decent site with a load of games and think it might be there then dont hesitate to post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭phreak

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

i dunno if this is any help to you

its a game trading station, you can buy too i presume

http://gametz.com/?x=x&A=Games&attr=PC&availitem=Rollcage%202

now it could be american for all i know, but hey it could easily be posted over :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

It's unfortunate but play.com didn't have it and that other site requires you to subscribe to their site and credit cards and stuff so i don't want to bother with that. if you have any other random suggestions i'd now like to hear them. (i had this game for playstation ages ago and i think it'd be great for a LAN or something. really fast and because it's so old it's really cheap.)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

amazon.co.uk is out of stock but you can gert it from the US

buy from amazon.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Dazzer

Originally posted by Washout
    amazon.co.uk is out of stock but you can gert it from the US

buy from amazon.com
    Please dont suggest amazon or any of the highly obvious ones, but if you have a decent site with a load of games and think it might be there then dont hesitate to post.

lol :D

Anyway try www.eurogamer.net , they have a policy of only selling games *COUGH* worth *COUGH* buying tho :rolleyes: so unless the game your looking for is *COUGH* the cream of the crop *COUGH* then forget it. I don't like being so limited and it's unfortunate Eurogamer can't see the stupidity of this system. Ahem Rob :)

• Advertisement

/me kicks himself in the head really hard

After doing further research (to make up for my bo bo) I have discovered that rollcage 2 was actually renamed Death track Racing...check out the following site for the review..maybe you can do a search around for where to buy it?
    alas i cant seem to find anywhere to buy :(

death track racing review

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭Phryxus

i discovered this myself and looked for it but to no avail, i dunno what it is but i'd prefer to have rollcage stage II written on the box than deathtrack racing, something to do with bringing back old memories. (i just hope it's ok to play on the keyboard). thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 LetsRoc

www.irishgamer.com don't have it listed either but you can request it online without registering r anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Sloth

Why do you want it anyway? I mean I hear it's just another generic futuristic racer.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

I don't like being so limited and it's unfortunate Eurogamer can't see the stupidity of this system.

It sells a lot of games, and a lot of people appreciate being able to actually trust a site they're buying from. We get emails almost every day from people surprised at the kind of content we put with games, and on the one occasion so far where we've had to remove something from the shop at the last minute because it turned out to be rubbish, we emailed everyone who had pre-ordered it to tell them that it was cack and inform them how to cancel their pre-order. We got a thank-you note from nearly everyone who received that mail, and most of them have been back since to buy games repeatedly.

So I'm sorry it annoys you, but it seems to work for a lot of people who'd rather not buy rubbish games. If there's something you REALLY want, you can always request it on the site... :)

Advertisement