Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Starcraft Tournament

Options
  • 04-03-2001 7:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I'm helping to organise an international starcraft tournament, with around 25 teams taking part. It's due to start in around a month, and be played on a weekly basis, with possible lan finals - depending on sponsors of course.

I'm looking for someone from Ireland who can setup a team consisting of 6 1 on 1 players, and 3 2 on 2 teams. Players can be in both 1 on 1 and 2 on 2. If there are enough players & anyone's interested/can point me at someone interested, pls mail or icq me - daishi@xsreality.com 1977207.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭Lord Khan

Anybody remember when we tried this before :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

this time it sounds proper though, its not us lazy people trying tp organise it.

i will 0wn you all again

mp your going down smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

theres MP up there, he's the man...

Thats an excuse for a few games of Starcraft if I ever saw it smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

we should play a bit to see who is good etc..

and it is an excuse for a few games, as I for one have not played SC in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

No you gob****es smile.gif. Its not like that.

Its the StarCraft national team to compete in the world championships. So, you wont be playing against each other, but against other countries.

Check this guys -
    www.quake.ie/html/news-comments.asp?item=192

Advertisement