Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can every one please read this....

• 02-02-2003 2:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

A few days ago I lost my temper and posted an immature and irrelivent message on this and the GAA board, which had nothing to do with GAA or Wrestling.
    I insulted and upset may people, for which I am extremly sorry...
    This is not an apoligy that was forced on me, I just felt I was totally out of place and have to try and correct any damage I might have done.
    Im not even gonna blame personal problem or any of that crap on what I did, It was just wrong. And I was just stupid...

Ive upset anyone I am sorry, and I can understand if I get a bollocking for this, I deserve it. I understand the errors of my ways...

Sorry again
    Hanza

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,879 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

after making a apology such as this, which most people wouldent make, you dont deserve a bollocking

Fair play to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Thanks man, that menas alot...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

This board should really be given a charter to stop this kind of silliness...

Fair play to you for apologising alright...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭herbie747

To be honest, I think he's only apologising because people didn't back him up. I think he was expecting a load of people to go over to the GAA forum with him and cause anarchy.
    He made it clear at the start that a few of us were not "happy with [his] actions, but [hes] not gonna sit here quietly and take this **** from them".
    Then when everyone started telling him to grow up, he changed his tune.
    Would he still be apologising if 5 people had joined him, and the rest of us still weren't into it? Doubt it. He'd probably tell us that he was fighting for us.

I'm not getting on your case Hanza, but I think this apology WAS forced upon you in a way: if you didn't do it, everyone would just think you were a di*khead. Its not as if you had any other options (besides doing nothing, and everyone thinking less of you).
    In my opinion, apologising like that shows that you are weak: just because people didn't agree with your opinion, you changed it. You should stick you your guns if thats how you really feel.

Just my thoughts on the matter .:)

Again, I'm not trying to stir sh*t, but if he had been joined by 3 or 4 people from here, and was over there on the GAA pages slagging them off, I don't think we'd get ANY apology.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Ack, I dont think the apology shows weakness in any way.
    But I think the best thing now is to forget all about it. ITs over end of story.

No one deserves a bolloking in anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

y does this stuff always happen when u dont check a board 4 a week. dammit. i missed all the action.

i no the point has been made bout a million times but its this simple IF U DONT LIKE IT DONT WATCH IT & dont piss us off about it either.

i reckon hanza vs GAA could go down as one of the great fueds of 2003. the GAA has to be the heels tho, with hanza valiantly defending the honour of pro wrestling.:D god they could be the new nWo.............................................we could have run ins with hurleys, corrupt referees, & get hogan to turn heel & unexpectedly join leitrim :)

nah

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Wow, are we having inter-forum warring and drive by's now? Heh boards is just getting bigger and bigger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Ok, herbie747, no matter what... no matter how many people would have joined me, there would still be those hundreds of people calling me a child, and just cos I was pissed off that day, I didnt want the rest of my boards life to be misserable for one stupid little hot headed mistake. If you ever listened to one of my treads you would kno, I stick to my word...

In a way all apoligises are forced, by yourself... No matter how many people supported me, It still wanted to be frowned apon, and I really didnt want that...

I understand you dont wanna start ****, but dont make accusations when you can back them up....

FIA
    FTW

-Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Its cool Dan, you made your apology and its appreiciated:)

Originally posted by Hanza
    Ok, herbie747, no matter what... no matter how many people would have joined me, there would still be those hundreds of people calling me a child, and just cos I was pissed off that day, I didnt want the rest of my boards life to be misserable for one stupid little hot headed mistake. If you ever listened to one of my treads you would kno, I stick to my word...

In a way all apoligises are forced, by yourself... No matter how many people supported me, It still wanted to be frowned apon, and I really didnt want that...

I understand you dont wanna start ****, but dont make accusations when you can back them up....

FIA
    FTW

-Hanza

What accusations that I can't back up? You're not making sense.
    I didn't make any "accusations". I gave my thoughts.

You either want to get revenge on the GAA board or you don't: simple as that.
    You started it, then you pulled back because nobody joined you. Does lack of followers make you change your opinions?
    Can you please explain what that means. It makes no sense.
    Thanks.

I'm not being smart or making accusations: just my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

Getting off the point ...

Board drive by's or waring boards sounds like a bloody good Idea.
    Wouldnt it be good if there was a situaition where one board
    i.e. GAA took on lets say Pro wrestling at paintball or kart racing or ninja death fights...something like that.

obviously the GAA would win . but thats another fight .,

or or ...if GAA and wrestling took on Soccer ...och the craic would be 90 lads ..

That would actually be a deadly idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

Yeah it would be savage, you could have huring sticks and we could have flaming barbed wire baseball bats or perhaps light tubes with thumbtacks glued to them, You so sure you'd win now? lol:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭cmb.

zandig was ahead of his time with his gaelic deathmatch - now hurleys wrapped in wire at croker - theres an idea

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

i think were onto something here, what about a hell in the locker-room match, or a barriers goalposts & plastic chairs.

Advertisement