Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hahahahahahaha!!

• 02-02-2003 5:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

:D:D:D:D

GWAN the Armagh!!
    rofl!

I can just hear the Dubs now..."ahh...only a league game.." and all those other excuses!! :rolleyes:
    LOL!

On a side note,

hehehehe...Laois 11 Meath 8. :P

Gwan the Micko! :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Yavvy

humf. :(

Dammed culchies. Its much more the "only a leauge game " to me its a "Leauge game" I consider it very significant. We'll be back, just shaking off those holiday blues ! ( blues ..no pun)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭bobzee

It was a League game in which we were completley outclassed by a team which by all accounts have not done much training of late....embarrasing....

Class really shone yesterday...unfortunatley Dublin didn't have it...

The only good side is that maybe it will lower expectatations...and bring a bit of realism about where this DUblin team is ..i.e. in development with some promise..but still a lot of work to do..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 65 ✭✭bobzee

It was a League game in which we were completley outclassed by a team which by all accounts have not done much training of late....embarrasing....

Class really shone yesterday...unfortunatley Dublin didn't have it...

The only good side is that maybe it will lower expectatations...and bring a bit of realism about where this DUblin team is ..i.e. in development with some promise..but still a lot of work to do..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 272 ✭✭kingconor

For once, i'm silenced!! Tyrone were awful, however, we'l be back on form by next week, sending Galway home with their tails between their legs!

Advertisement