Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Richard Zacks

Options
  • 02-02-2003 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone read any of his stuff? I have a book of his which I keep forgetting about but it is a very informative book

It is entitled "An Underground Education" and contains the type of history that is not de-rigeur. Almost impossible book to get now as it is out of print.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

Interesting. I love reading alternate and "underground" versions of things. "Wot really appened "

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I'll put something up for you on Monday or tuesday then Yellum

What would you like
    -Art and Lit
    -Business
    -Crime and Punishment
    -Everyday life
    -Medecine
    -Religion
    -Science
    -Sex
    -World history
    -American History
    ?

Originally posted by Gordon

What would you like

-Business

-Everyday life
    -Medecine

-Science

-World history

That'll do me, they available on amazon ? I'll add em to my wishlist if so

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

The book may be available but the sections not.

I can type up a small piece from those sections on Mon. tue. for ye tho.

edit- thanks yellum - I just found it on amazon. (apologies for non-format) http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0385483767/qid=1044226310/sr=1-2/ref=sr_1_2/002-9212267-1814422?v=glance&s=books

D'OH. I completely misunderstood that. I thought you were going to recommend the same style books for those categories you listed. Hehe. I'll just add it to my wishlist thanks.

• Advertisement
Advertisement